Tanjong Pagar Centre
Perfect Eagle Pte Ltd
- BCA Green Mark Awards 2014
Gold Plus, Residences Category
Platinum, Commercial Category
- PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore) 2017
Best Mixed Use Development (Singapore)
Best Green Development (Singapore)
- EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards 2018
Integrated & Hotel Category: Integrated Development Excellence Award
- World Architecture News Awards 2015
Winner of Mixed-Use Future Projects Category
- WAN Awards 2014 Mixed-Use Development, Winner
- BCA Building Information Modelling (BIM) Awards 2015 Gold Award
- Asia-Pacific Property Award Best Mixed-Use Development Category 2015
- BEI Asia Awards 2017 Landmark Development Leadership Award 2017
- BCA Design and Engineering Safety Excellence Awards 2018
- LTA Excellence Awards, Best Design Land Transport Integration
PREMIER BUSINESS AND LIFESTYLE HUB
Tanjong Pagar Centre is an integrated development comprising office, residential, retail and hospitality components and an urban park. More than a single building project, it is a symbol of Singapore’s growth and continued economic success, envisioned as an urban link that connects the Central Business District to the historic neighbourhood of Chinatown and expanding development to the east and south.
Completed in collaboration with design architect Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, the development’s simple and elegant tapering mass creates a bold profile on the skyline that is reminiscent of the Chinese symbols for people and entry, reflecting Singapore’s welcoming of visitors and new opportunities.
The 290-metre-tall office and residential tower, Singapore’s tallest tower, is accompanied by a free-standing mid-rise tower accommodating a luxury business hotel, and a six-storey podium housing multiple levels of car parking, retail, restaurants and entertainment.
A vibrant city room concept, convenient access to the MRT and Tanjong Pagar Park – a revitalised public space and the central jewel of the project – create a dynamic hub that enhances the entire Tanjong Pagar neighbourhood.