Illustrator to support architects' designs through rendering and post-production
Responsible for creating visual renderings that help communicate an architect's ideas and design for a project within a deadline.
Assist in visualizing architectural projects by sketching the imagery of the project, as well as accurately highlighting the scope, scale, size, dimensions and environmental details of the project.
Specialist Diploma or equivalent certifications relating to visual renderings.
Ability to make use of a variety of modern illustrations techniques or digital media using Lumion 9, Twinmotion, photoshop or equivalent software.
Portfolio that demonstrates a keen and trained eye on details, lighting, colour of artistic impressions.
Lead and assist with implementation of BIM management for projects
- Liaise and coordinate with Clients/Consultants/Contractors
- Develop and review of company BIM standard
- Review/checking the quality of BIM models
- Conduct BIM coordination meetings
- Develop, Review and Documentation in relation to BIM management
- Understanding of various software
- Degree in Architecture/Engineering/Construction Management
- Specialist Diploma in BIM/VDC preferred
- Minimum 3 years BIM Manager experience in Singapore
- Good knowledge of Authorities' requirements and overall project process
Prepare BIM model and content for BIM Coordination Meetings. High level of communication and good writing skills.
Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to coordinate design documentation. Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria under direction of BIM Manager and Architects in-charge. Be familiar and keep updated with planning and building regulations and all authorities' requirements, Tender drawings and Detailing
- Minimum 3 to 5 years architectural working experience in Singapore
- Knowledge of construction methods and detailing
- Essential skills: ARCHICAD, Revit, Autocad
To undertake Feasibility Studies, Concept/Schematic Designs, Design Development and Design Detailing and to coordinate with multidisciplinary Consultants’ teams to ensure delivery of Design Intent.
- Architecture Degree recognized by Board of Architects Singapore
- Minimum 4-6 years post graduate professional experience in architectural design
- Registered with Board of Architects Singapore will have an advantage
- Strong design portfolio exhibiting a range of sustainable design project experience
- Track record of leadership in design teams
- Possess creative design thinking and excellent design detailing skills
- Good freehand sketches and competency in BIM/Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Microsoft Office, In-Design, as well as basic rendering, graphics publishing software programs